THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, June 22, 2012

BUSY DAYS ~~ BUSY NIGHTS....

June has just disappeared - today is the 22nd day and I am wondering how that happened!!  The Best Kept Secret tour is going very well...it is fun meeting so many new people, giving them the history of our historic building and telling them a bit about "our story" !!  Thank goodness I LOVE to smile - cause I sure have been doing alot of that....(big smile)!!!  Everyone on the tour is saying how much fun it is....it is hard not to put the "CLOSE" sign on the door and go with them - friends having fun - that is such a good thing!
Nighttime - seems every evening something is going on (eating out alot - not complaining about that) :)  !!
I haven't had any time to create - and am anxious to get back to my regular routine..I am a creature of structure. I don't mind "flying by the seat of my pants" as long as I can land for a bit here and there! (no landing today)....I am off to the store (have to be open by 9 am) and I really must vacuum!!! Stay cool my country friends.....


No comments: