THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BACK TO WORK...

...and none too soon!  I have literally wasted my two days off doing things that I suppose needed to be done (like buying THREE new pairs of sandals ))?? but not really having much to show for it.  That is because I am the biggest "mess" maker and then when it finally gets overwhelming I must STOP and clean up.   (sigh)....I use to preach to my kids..."if you put things back where they "belong" then you would be able to find it"....Why can't I practice what I preach!!!
We are on the final countdown for the "Best Kept Secret Tour of Berks County" (begins June 15th) and I have to admit I am getting excited to see the "tour goers" !!  There are alot of really great places on the tour and I am sure everyone will have a fun time finding new and exciting places to visit!
Lots of new treasures are in the store as Tony has been working very hard.  We received new pinkeeps from Helen Voytilla and our Americana display is looking G O O D !! 
See you soon....

1 comment:

earlene said...

Wish I could go!!!!! Your storefront looks great !!!
Love the outhouse too.
Hugs
Earlene