THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, May 17, 2012

WHEW...!!!

I am typing on my "new"computer...new keyboard is alittle different in"touch"so bear with me!  So far everything downloaded...but I am just getting use to all the new folders etc...(not fun ----yet)!!!
Sadly I have to purchase a new porgram - Microsoft - in order to get my Outlook account....and YES all my email addresses are stored on there...I have had that account for so long I haven't a clue what the password is so when I get the new program installed it will be interesting to say the least.  My greatest fear (Connie from Log Cabin Primitives) had to listen to my "agonizing" for an hour today over the phone...(thank you Connie for your patience and friendship)...and just what I was sooooo afraid of happened...fingers crossed it will all work out and I will NOT have to put 1500 email addresses back into a computer...yi yi yi !!
Off I go to"try" nd figure out "stuff" !! 

3 comments:

Joanne said...

I sent you an email........congrats about the new computer!

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Miss Judy ... Best of Luck
with all the new "stuff".
May you type away in happiness in short order.
Fun talking to you no matter what the subject !!
Big Hugs xox

Mammy said...

Please, please, please the dip recipe? Thanks!