THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WE'RE HAVING A HEAT WAVE !!

What a "scorcher" today was - much too soon for 92 degree weather!!  I did go to the store to clean up my messes I made yesterday - I had to put all my ribbons on my "new" display rack...!!  I really love it but Tony was right (again)..it didn't hold as many ribbons as the ribbon holders did.   I didn't let that stop me...and "made-do" with what I had on hand (I am a great make-do innovator).  I even feel a bit more organized.  Here's what the paper cutter looks like now....I am tickled pink!!  Now I need to make an advertising sign for above....any ideas???
Here are a few more patriotic mice from Helen Voytilla...you are the first to see them - so much sweeter in person...the stars and top hats are made of wool.  $29.



We are having quite the thunder storm right now...hope it cools things off - we live in an old farmhouse with only window air conditioning...which by the way are still in the attic!!
The vintage tin ice cream spoons are stamped "Olde Glory"  !!!

2 comments:

earlene said...

We had the heat wave on Sunday and Monday. 95-98 degrees.
Tonight it is perfect!
Have a great week.
Earlene

Lynn said...

how about "BOW-y Pretty" for you ribbon display?