THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, May 28, 2012

A NEW PRESENT FOR THE THREADGOODS ROOM..

Remember this ribbon display - well it worked very well in our Threadgoods Room when we redid that room  last January (we sell lots of ribbon)...however today at the flea market I found a new piece.  We saw it when we first arrived...but it was too early to purchase a present for ME !! We needed goodies to fill the store for the upcoming Best Kept Secret Tour - so we passed on it....and as I am no different than any of our customers...it ATE at me...then it started biting me...and then I couldn't take the pain any longer and we went back and "lucky" for me...IT WAS STILL THERE!! (I have a sign in the store that states " you only regret what you didn't buy, not what you did)   Took my own advice and purchased it.  Then of course I asked Tony to take me to the store so we could "rearrange" that room AGAIN - He is a real KEEPER!!  Cause not only did this wall have to be rearranged but so did another room so I could use the top piece for our stationary again.  Like I said - he is a keeper!!


This is the new piece.....Tony has to make me new dowels (he's at Home Depot as I type) so my ribbon will fit on it (the originals were too thick)..Those who know me know I have a real passion for paper cutters - It is all one piece...isn't it great!!

 Can't you envision it filled with all our wonderful ribbons!!!
Tomorrow I will fill it up with the ribbon again....and post another picture !!
We had two days of "finders keepers" (spent lots of $$$) however, we found great treasures to fill the store.
Helen Voytilla stopped Sunday and brought me GREAT new goodies too and Joanne McIllmurray brought the best "shoe shine box" with a hooked rug top - more about these goodies later!

2 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Oh so love your new ribbon display and so glad it was there when you went back for it...it was meant to be in your store. Hope you had a wonderful memorial Day! Take care, Jance

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Thanks Janice...This whole weekend was fun!! Hope yours was great too. XO