THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY IDEAS...

Have you purchased your Mother's Day gifts yet?  Sadly my Mother has passed but I do have two very special people that I like to remember on Mother's Day... I share with them a small token of affection to let them know how important they are to me!
We have sweet gifts for Mother's Day, from small gifts of remembrance to "How did you put up with my teenage years" gifts!!  I am sure you can find something very special at The Cinnamon Stick !!
We also have these great little totes to packaged your gifts....can be as unique as an Organic bar of Garden Soap  from "Crows Nest Primitives Shoppe" or a nice gift certificate for Mom to choose her own gift.   (and lots of other goodies too!



1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Love the Totes and You !!
Happy Mother's Day My Friend. xox