THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, May 10, 2012

THE MONTH OF MAY...

I love this month....I think it is the "fairest" of all !  Lots of new beginnings - planting our gardens with flowers and vegetables - mowing the grass - dinner outside - rocking on the front porch - drinking cool drinks like iced tea and lemonade - STRAWBERRIES - sandals and short sleeves !!  I could go on an on (and I usually do - big smile)
Another new beginning -
My friend Jan Reese is opening a new store - 'Pippi and Peanuts Eclectic Boutique" - I am so excited for her !!
 Visit her soon - I am sure you will find her style and unique items a must have!!  Here is some info -

Jan has so many wonderful ideas of how she wants her store to be - workshops are in the planning stages - it is so exciting to have a "new" store to visit !!
Have a sunshiny day today - !!!

1 comment:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

I love this time of year too. Just waiting for the weather to change, and to stay that way :).
Congratulations to your friend and opening her new shop! Wish her many years of success. Hope I can get out there one day to see it!