THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, May 11, 2012

LOTS OF NEW GOODIES...

Tony has been a worker bee this past week getting "new" goodies ready for the store.  Yesterday I had to "rearrange" to fit some of the items in...like this scale -

...so unusual!!
I never mind rearranging things as it is like "play" for me...(I loved my dollhouse when I was a little girl)...now I am still playing only on a "bigger" scale!!(big smile)!!
The back entrance to the store greets you with a vintage purse of fresh flowers -

I really enjoy my gardens this time of year....even the "weeds" are blooming with pretty flowers!
...and I am still "pounding" away with the "garden spoons" !!
Now I must get ready as it is "GRANDPARENTS DAY"  at the grands elementary school - I am visiting with Blakely in her first grade class....(she tells me she is in 2 plays..."The Three Little Pigs" and "Billy Goat Gruff"  - can't wait!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Good Morning, I am a first time visitor and I feel your excitement. I love the scale, everything looks great thanks for sharing, Kathy

ctlogcabin said...

Have a Great Morning with Blakely,
Love this age they are so darn Cute.
The Vintage Bag with the Flowers is so Sweet,
and the scale looks Great, I can feel your Joy !!
Have a Wonderful Week-End and a
Happy Mother's Day !! xox