THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

IF YOU NEED RAIN...JUST TELL ME...

...and I will plan to pick up my herbs for our Herb Faire that day!!  I am on a roll with having thunderstorms on this very busy set up day!!  The GOOD thing is that the temperature is suppose to go to 76 degrees later today....that I will have to wait and see.  I never mind a warm spring rain...makes everything smell so fresh and clean!  AND, since I am not the "wicked witch of the west" (like some would love to falsely believe)I will not melt !!! (big smile)!!
This will be a fun week for me, as our Herb Faire begins Friday - with herbal goodies to sample and pots of baby herb plants filling the porch - I hope to see lots of  "herb lovers"  sharing their recipes and gardening tips!
This year we are concentrating on selling our most popular herbs and scented geraniums....Although  the Herb of the Year is the Rose...I haven't been able to find rose petals that are chemical free to make some treats to serve, so I will have to rely on our goodies from past faires!  


Hope you will join us Friday, Saturday and Sunday - we sell the best herb plants....Thanks to Alta and Glenn!

2 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhhhh I just love love herbs!! I would love to be there!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh, wish I could wave a magic wand and end up in PA!! Sounds like so much fun. Enjoy, Dawn