THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I AM HAVING FUN...

...gosh I LOVE this time of year when we have our Herb Faire...everything just seems to come "alive" - Sweet Annie is coming to visit this evening and so is Robinbirdwhistle...(I can't wait to see them) !!  I will take lots of pictures!!  Tony has been busy busy busy trying to make me happy by getting lots of goodies ready for the store - and he has done a good job....I am smiling big time!!  Now I have to get everything priced and displayed so you can come purchase them and make us BOTH work harder to get more!!
I love my job!!


1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~
I know the shop will Smell & Look Wonderful !!
Wish I cloud be there.
Can't wait or see the pic's. Have Fun !!
Love & Hugs ~~ xox