THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, May 7, 2012

HONESTLY....

I have nothing to write about ....I certainly don't want to bore you with my day today which was filled with laundry and grocery shopping!  
Today I took a much needed rest from The Cinnamon Stick - so I stayed home and just "chilled"!  Even watched Dr. Phil !!
Now believe me - I love my job and I LOVE my store but I have been going ultra strong since February and was glad I didn't have any classes or parties to plan on a day off...(big smile)!! I did do a month's worth of paperwork. (Procrastinate much)!! Laurie I promise your kit is going out this week and Deb your rye basket too!!
The picture is of rosette's I made last week  I purchased a butterfly punch made by EK and it punches 3 different butterflies that you can glue together...using a solid background and then some pretty paper for the top one...it punches little designs in the butterfly. ( I only used two of the punches)... Then bent the wings a bit to look like they landed on the rosette.  I gave them away to my friend Jan who is just opening a new store in Quakertown - Pippa and Peanuts Eclectic Boutique - I will write all about her store in another post.   
Well...that is that of my post about nothing....now tomorrow I will get my "groove" back on!!!






2 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~
So Happy you had a little Chill Time.
Love your Rosette's so Sweet, great papers
and the butterfly's Adorable !! xox

gail said...

it sounds like your down time is well deserved! Give yourself a few days, not just one!
gail