THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

COMPUTERS...

.....and me are just not very compatible...I do everything the hard way I am sure! (big smile)...My Cinnamonn Stick store email addresses did not transfer over on the new machine and I have been sending out emails trying to find out who still "wants" to receive our emails and now I have to figure out how to group them before I mess all that up.....WOE IS ME !!
I'll get it (one way or another) !! 
On a brighter note...I have not been to the store for two days and am anxious to get there this morning!  It is going to be a beautiful week and weekend for the Memorial Day holiday.   Remember if you need a hostess gift for this holiday celebration, we have some inexpensive "cool" goodies for you that your "hostess" is sure to love!!   Great tasting dips too for veggies or fruit if you are hosting the party!
This display stand just came in the store Sunday - it is a new piece (not old) - (really would love to keep it myself) but it has to go...



2 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Love that Stand !!!
Got your email Keep Me ... Keep Me !!
The rain has stopped here so we may see the sun too.
EnJoy your day at work. xox

gail said...

I hate computers!!! I think I'm allergic to them and I'm not kidding.
Love the stand, though.
gail