THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, May 13, 2012

CHECKING MY LIST - TWICE!!

It was an absolutely beautiful day in Eastern PA today....and my children made me feel like a QUEEN!!  The store was a bit busy too...(added bonus of working on Mother's Day)!!   I am feeling very "special" today!!
Now I have to take stock and check my list for May -
1.  May Day - checked off
2.  Herb Faire - checked off
3.  Mother's Day - checked off
Guess all there is left this month is Memorial Day....looks like I will be spending the next two days making some Americana goodies for the store.  I have a few fun ideas to start with...
We still have some herb plants for sale and a few new garden toys to play with!  I will try to make up a "fairy garden" or two,  that will be for sale - sorry we are not having any classes this year - too many other happenings !!
Still working on a summer garden class project though....!!

All day today I have really been missing my Mom who passed Jan. 2004 - then my brother sent me this little bit of humor...and I knew all was okay up there !!


 God's Problem Now: 
Their Mother's graveside service was just barely finished, when there was a massive clap of  thunder, followed by a tremendous bolt of lightning, accompanied by even more thunder rumbling in the distance. 
Her daughter looked at the pastor and calmly said, "Well, she's there."

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!! 



2 comments:

Joanne said...

Excuse me - I know of of another Event that will be occurring on May 15! You will be Queen for another day! So enjoy it! Glad you had a wonderful day but I have to say you scared me with the title "checking it twice" - I'm thinking "OH NO she's thinking of Christmas already!"

Ginny said...

Hey Judy, need a bit of info. I want to do a fairy garden in my old wheel barrow. What kind of plants have you used in your fairy gardens? Thanks Girlfriend!!