THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WOES IS ME....AGAIN !!

We (meaning Tony) decided to "bundle" our phone, cable and internet service with Comcast. and NOW I can't get any internet service...after HOURS on the phone with two different techs...they say it is MY computer.   Well -  it worked before they touched the buttons....(sigh)...I  am on my son's computer right now and if anyone needs to get ahold of me....please call the store...215-541-7907 !!   We have a few openings yet for the May Day Tote Class on Friday.....call if interested....Sorry about any inconvenience....
Sun is shining and I am headed to the store to clean and price new goodies that have just arrived....see you soon !!

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Oh My Sweet Friend,
I feel for you ... hope this problem get fixed quickly.
Glad to hear the sun is out hope it stays that way. xox