THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

THEY'RE BACK....

So exciting....Our garden fairies have returned - alittle earlier than usual and it delights me that they make their summer homes in the gardens at The Cinnamon Stick!!  No - I haven't ever seen a "fairy" but they do leave little "telltale" signs around the store when they are checking it out.
Like this -
 ..and this
and this !!  A trail of lavender and sparkles!
Once I know they are settled in I will put a "fairy sack" out each evening when I leave the store, and in the morning I might find it filled with "Fairy Dust" to share with you!!  We have the sweetest fairies!!

Doesn't this make you anxious to "dress up" the garden areas at your home....still a bit too chilly here but very soon "garden treasures" will fill the porches with goodies for sale!


3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Judy, sounds like you are having a ball at that cute shop of yours! Love the garden goodies you are showing, so unique. Have fun and watch out for those fairies! Dawn

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

I love when my faeries visit...they usually help me with my herbs, by pruning and such...I sometimes find a lost slipper in my Heatsease....your fairy dust is loverly!

old crow said...

Judy, I received my egg tree today!!! LOVE it!! I will leave it out year round!!! Thank you for including a little fairy dust for me!!! I would love to see your wonderful shop someday!!! ;)
Have a wonderful Easter!!
Mona