THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING...

The birds are chirping, a slight breeze is flowing thru our open windows and the scent of spring is in the air!  I love mornings like this - just chilly enough to keep your winter robe on when you take your coffee on the porch but warm enough to "take your coffee on the porch" !!
New goodies should be arriving today at the store....and I have some old boxes, lantern and a great old seeder to bring in.    I am working on "flower" pillows....I LOVE little pillows...they add color and a softness wherever you put them.
We have room for you at our second May Day Tote and Fairy Tags workshop - check out our website for more info or call the store.   Our workshops have always been fun "get togethers"...creativity seems to fill the attic studio and new friendships are formed !!  Come join us!!
...and look at our "feathered friends" that just flew in -

Created by Dianne Galloway from vintage fabric and old buttons for eyes....really unique!!

3 comments:

Ginny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginny said...

I always look forward to those kind of mornings :). Have a great day my friend.

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Glad your morning is wonderful....your shop is filled with such wonderrful goodies - and I read further down and caught up on some of your other posts.
Boy I've been away from blog hopping for some time. Just never enough time is there.
Blessings,
Karen