THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, April 28, 2012

FROST ON THE WILDFLOWERS...

Brrrrr... so cold this morning....heater working overtime but the sun is shining!!  With our Herb Faire coming up there is lots of "outside" work that must be done and here we go again at the "mercy" of the weather!!  (sigh)
Last evening was our second May Day Tote workshop....it was fun....I think I wore these gals out making decision after decision on paper designs and colors...(big smile)! But in the end they all made fabulous totes and fairy tags....here's some pics -







I always enjoy my "Girl's Nite Out" creating!!  Now if I am lucky the "fairies" will have the Attic Studio all cleaned up for me!!


No comments: