THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, March 5, 2012

WHAT A FUN WEEK...

Open House week was truly great - a big thanks to everyone who came...and now it is time to get down to the "serious" stuff....!!
I am working on our Easter workshop... hopefully I will have it ready to post soon.  We are expecting new goodies to arrive on Wednesday - new ribbons, pillows and who knows what else.  That is the most fun....never knowing what is coming next!!  I hear the "tweeting" of some really unusual birdies!! (we can thank Dianne for them)!!
Joanne has replaced the "chicks on a bobbin" that sold last week and another tall bunny...too sweet!
Painted and lightly covered with wax - these egg picks add something very special to a bouquet of flowers!
Today I am home "cleaning" what I have "neglected" for the past ...well let's not go there....Have a good day my friends~~~

1 comment:

Prims By The Water said...

Love that Easter egg boquet! Happy Spring Judy, Janice