THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, March 19, 2012

SUMMERTHYME, SUMMMERTHYME, SUM, SUM SUMMERTHYME...

...that is the "song" playing in my "head" today....It is so warm outside (I am loving it but a tad bit worried what summer will be like)!!   Flowers are blooming, the flowering trees are looking "majestic" and the woods are starting to turn green (well the weeds are turning green).  I am expecting to see traces of "fairy dust" in the store when we reopen on Wednesday!!  (I do love my fairies)!!
Easter is only a little over two weeks away and we still have a great supply of Easter decorations and gifts...lots of rabbits that you will want to keep out all spring and summer~they look so cool in a garden vignette!
Tony has been working on a batch of new "old" stuff too!  We have some wonderful old jars in the store now...and I have labels for sale that you can attach that can be easily washed off if you tire or want to change)...We aim to please!!
I didn't get any pictures, but Joanne brought us new rug hooked bunnies and Easter eggs that you HAVE to stop in an see...she is one of the best "hookers" and her color combinations are unique!
Well...I am off to work on the 2000 little gifts for the BEST KEPT SECRET TOUR OF BERKS COUNTY!!
HAPPY SPRING! (hoping it lasts for 2 months!!)
Basket with taper holder in center...Easter decorated battery taper!  (only two left)!!

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Good morning my friend. Yup, it's like summer here too, supposed to be in the 80's!!! Don't you love those basket candle holders? I got some at the markets too - so springy! Have a great week, Dawn

Joanne said...

2000 "little gifts" - I can't even image! I hope by "unique" you mean that's a good thing! If you start saying "interesting" i'll begin to worry!

The Cinnamon Stick said...

UNIQUE IS A GOOD THING...IN FACT BETTER THAN GOOD....NOT MANY CAN PUT THE WOOLS TOGETHER LIKE YOU DO!!