THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

LET IT SPRING LET IT SPRING LET IT SPRING..

Oh my!! What a beautiful day it was in our "neighborhood" today.  Hope yours was as delightful.  Birds were singing and so was I !!  (only when no one was listening - tone deaf I am)!!
New ribbons, (twill and woven burlap) were delivered today...along with Baker's Twine in beautiful springthyme colors - only 25 cents pyd.  So much fun to "tie a bow" on everything!!
Easter Egg pillows add a fun decoration to your Easter vignettes.... (more bows tied on)!!
....and some yellow pansies always make me smile!
I am still working on our next workshop....didn't get time to get it together today ...so I am  going in early tomorrow morning to work on it.   Problem is - I have some supplies at home (computer) and some supplies in the Attic Studio....ah...to live an work in the same place would be perfect!!!

No comments: