THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, February 2, 2012

SPRING BASKETS..

Yesterday a boxful of little "spring" baskets arrived at the store and together with the 60 degree weather I have to admit..."stirrings of springthyme" were swirling in my mind.    AND a happy surprise that I was able to find the wire Egg Trees that we sold a few years back.  
In 2001 on the cover of Victoria magazine was a reproduction of a French Egg Tree - used to bring eggs to the table - all decorated for Easter - and I searched for 2 years until a company had come out with a large version of this one.  They sold quickly and the following year another company reproduced one in black wire and was smaller and so sweet.  We sold them for two years and then the company discontinued them....duh!!!   I kept one to use as a display and everyone....EVERYONE...always asks if it is for sale....(sad face cause I say no)!!  Well...now we have more...alittle different but even sweeter!  A great place to display your Easter eggs now and farmhouse eggs all year round.  (can you tell I am getting alittle excited about spring?)
Hope everyone has a fun day planned...

No comments: