THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A SIMPLE LIFE !

Ah....if only life was as simple as could be !!  The Spring issue of  "A SIMPLE LIFE" magazine is now in the store for sale...browse thru the pages for some great inspiration!
Yesterday I couldn't wait any longer and started to decorate the store for spring and alittle bit of Easter...now I am on a roll!  It was like - finally - I broke the ice and was ready to make the change.  It always seems a bit early when you are "shivering" outside to see the pretty colors of spring inside.  This is a favorite time of the year to decorate - surrounding oneself with the softer colors of spring and Easter.  I am happy!!
I must remember to go check our forsythia bush and see if any little buds are appearing....usually in February I can cut a few sprigs, bring them into the house in a crock of water, and they will sprout beautiful yellow flowers - a true sign of what is to come!
Spring thoughts swirling in the air....

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Yes ... Yes Bring on Spring !!
The Birds were Singing ever so
Sweetly this Morning, Love it !!
Happy Day My Friend ~~ Hugs ~ xox