THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, February 4, 2012

PATIENTLY WAITING...

...an empty garden cart - patiently waiting for "spring"!!
....although we do have alittle bit of SPRING inside...(thank you Cathie for the beautiful primrose- it is making me super happy)!!!
Saw lots of friends today and made some new ones (thanks Grace and Susan for bringing Sherry and Cindy - it was fun meeting them-finally)!! as they come to PA for the Market Square Wholesale show which is not all that far from our store....it is always fun to catch up, check out how the other stores are dealing with the economy and listen to their funny retail stories!!
I am blessed to have the opportunity to meet kindred spirits!  (Busy day and I ran out of  "SPRINKLES" three times....!!)

Yesterday my printer "died"...just right out of the blue - sigh - so last evening we went to purchase a new one...now comes the "scary" part....I have to install it myself.  It just makes me nervous to do that kind of stuff.   I like to just sit down and click - and have everything instantaneous!!  Tomorrow morning is the BIG DAY of installation - wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Ughh dead printer - I'm sorry but I'm sure it served you well! Best of luck with the installation - they make things easier these days so....

Kathy (woolfind) said...

You can do it Judy :)