THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, February 19, 2012

NOW I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED....

...to my strawberries !!!
..so pretty in pink wool!  

...green velvet shamrock with Squeaky O'Toole resting upon it!
 ...and a cup of Irish Mouse!!!  All created by Helen Voytilla - just for The Cinnamon Stick!
Joanne McIllmurray gifted the store with a fabulous amount of rughooked goodies....I didn't have time to get pictures (except for this one) - but will post as soon as I can!!
Hooked pillow with peep !!!

2 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy, Oh I love that hooked chick and can't wait to see what other hooked items you got in. Isn't it fun to start a new season and a fresh change? Have fun, Dawn

TeresaM said...

Cute mice Judy!! I love Joanne's chick pillow.... love all her hooked pieces!!!