THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, February 16, 2012

NEW FABRIC....

For all the fabric-addicts out there you must stop in and just "feel" the new fabric from French General - woven cotton - a reproduction of the wonderful old French homespun toweling....here is a peek!
I KNOW you will have to own a yard or two!!
The other day I heard one of my customers tell her friend  "You never regret what you did buy, just what you DIDN'T buy"....love that customer !!!  Writing that on the slateboard behind the counter....just a gentle reminder to those who "hesitate" !! 
Have a sweet day - which translates into "we are taste-testing Blueberry Walnut Dip" this week!!! Yummy!

1 comment:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Love the fabric Judy! I am a fabric junkie....have SO much, but still NEED more! ~ I haven't forgotten about you...I need to call you back soon :)
~ Lori from Notforgotten Farm