THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, February 23, 2012

HAPPY SPRING...

I have been having many problems with trying to post lately....and still this is just very weird and different than I am use too...but I am giving it the old college try any way....!!
Lots of wonderful spring and Easter goodies have arrived these past two days....overwhelming to get it unpacked and "fluffed", priced and displayed....needless to say I am waaaaayyy behind schedule...but trying hard to catch up.
Tomorrow night is our "NEST" banner class so that has kept me busy making up the kits....finding all the "sticks" and tonight making a Pineapple Cheese Spread ( that I will serve in little celery bites) and brownies... the second batch is still in the oven!  (we always "NEED" a food break when we are crafting so hard!!
Some of our goodies...
Eggs stained in beautiful primary colors made from gourds...
Our resident Peter Rabbit....with a cart full of eggs all "a glitter" !!
This is one of the Easter trees...wish the picture would have turned out better...oh well...it's the operator not the camera!!
 ..the sweetest decoration..little flower tartlets with a battery tea lite...in yellow, peach and mint green!
The store is all decorated for Easter - and Dianne just brought me two boxes of treasures that I can't wait to share with you....I love our artists...they are so unique and genuine!!
Oooppps...there goes the timer on the oven....will share more tomorrow....!!!

3 comments:

earlene said...

Great Easter and Spring goodies!
Have fun with your class. Yummy goodies to eat.
Hugs

Joanne said...

Looking great! Have a wonderful class tomorrow night!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

SO FESTIVE! Love those little tea lights. I know you'll have a ball at your class. We are starting rug hooking classes in about 2 weeks and I can't wait! If you have a minute, hop over to our new selling blog - http://hollyhillsprimwares.blogspot.com Have a great weekend, Dawn