THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, February 9, 2012

GOODIES ARRIVING EVERY DAY!!

What a fun day yesterday was.....hmmm..well some of it was "hard" work.  Four big boxes arrived filled with goodies for you!   Getting them opened and running around collecting "peanuts and popcorn" - (you know those styrofoam bits that seem to stick to everything) was not the fun part.   BUT, discovering the treasures inside was - woohoo!!
Some of it will have to wait for our Spring Market to make it's debut - and some goodies are priced, displayed and ready for purchase. 
I ordered Cooke Tavern Soups on Monday and they arrived yesterday....now how is that for service!!  I will serve one this weekend so stop in for a taste test....maybe the Candlelight Corn Chowder!!  These soups are made with all natural ingredients - and some are gluten free. 


They even look "yummy" in the packages - we are trying six different soups to see how they go.  I really think you are going to enjoy them.
In other news......it snowed yesterday...not a storm but everything is white and very "icy" in my neck of the woods.  The bushes along the side of the roads and the trees are just "sparkling" magically - such a pretty sight.   I sprinkled a bunch of "salt" on the entrance to the store when I left yesterday,  so hopefully when I go in this morning it won't be too icy.  
I would be very happy if we didn't have anymore of this white stuff!!

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh my those look yummy! I bet they will smell great in the store. I see you linked up a dress form...thank you, but when I press the link it goes here to your home page. It has to be linked directly to the post it is on for people to see it. I went and looked in October posts but did not see it, I thought I would link it for you. I can do it if you let me know what post it is. Thank you

Carol