THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, February 3, 2012

EGG TREE THEN AND NOW....

Thought I would share with you the pictures of the first time I saw an Egg Tree .... this is one of my favorite items - you know how you see something and it just "tickles your fancy"...
The cover of VICTORIA - 2001 -
...the tree I fell in love with!  (I went right to our local candy store "Gardner's Candies" in Pennsburg, PA and purchased a white chocolate bunny!!)
...the wire egg trees we have for sale now in the store - can't wait to decorate it with goodies!!
What a great welcome to spring!!!
Toodle-loo !!

6 comments:

moosecraft said...

Wow! Those really are fabulous!

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy .... Beautiful new Egg Baskets,
I do remember the other ones you had and what a Wonderful job you did decorating them. I'm sure these will fly out the store.
Love & Hugs xox

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Oooooooh, I just Love it!!!

Joanne said...

I'm sure you are sold out of them by now! Yes, love it when there is "Spring in the air"!

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Judy:
Oh, the egg tree is wonderful. I'm going to look around here and see if there's one like it for sale.
It looks gorgeous all finished.
Hugs,
Susan

Prims By The Water said...

Can youmove your store to Michigan please...just thought I would ask. Love that egg tree!