THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DOES SHE DARE....

THINK SPRING!! 
Yesterday it was in the high 50's  and today suppose to be 60 degrees....February 1st ??   It would be so very easy for me to fill the store with sprigs of pretty faux flowers with lots of bunnies hopping thru them....but really....is it time to do that...will spring get olde and stale before it arrives??  Some customers are still recovering from Christmas...and although I love when the store is filled to the brim with "goodness" - I am not sure I am ready to go all out with spring quite yet - I think I will let the birdies arrive first from their winter homes and I will find some "nesthomes" for them here.  Maybe then I will get the spring spirit!


2 comments:

moosecraft said...

I say fill it up with Spring and bunnies and flowers!!! I was listening to Robin's in my neighborhood yesterday and today... I kid you not! :-)

ctlogcabin said...

I sat out in the Sun yesterday it was Beautiful !! When the mood hits you will start your "Sping Thing" .. Exciting !!
I hope I see you at the show Sunday for
a real time Hug. xox