THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'LL TAKE THE RAIN...

...raining cats and dogs and a few chipmunks here today - it could be snow and then I would be downright miserable.  Hmmmm....I am downright miserable anyway - can't seem to shake this head cold...cough-cough-sneeze-cough...trying very hard to pretend it is not there (did you ever try that?)!!  My hands are dry from washing them over and over again - I keep "wet-ones" on the counter for just that purpose as I don't want to spread any germs to anyone else. 
Okay, going to pretend the sun is shining and I feel great -
Our Valentine Class is filled and what a neat group we have - I am anxious for us to get together and create.  (thank goodness it is next week and my cold should be GONE by then)..oh yeah forgot already - I am not under the weather.
I wish I had something exciting to share with you but I don't - the most exciting thing that happened so far today is that I am printing out copies for our Valentine Class and I have so far printed 26 copies all the while my computer is telling me I am out of ink....go figure!!!
Hope you have a nice day and somthing more "exciting" happens to me!
LOVE these new box signs in the store!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Love your header. Makes me wish I could come shopping. Sure hope you get over that cold soon. I know how uky they make you feel. Take care.
Angela

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~
I tried it's only a cold ... it's only a cold for three weeks then it was off to the doctors for some heavy duty med's. :-) Feel Better
Soon Honey ... If I get a few minutes
I'll give you a call.
Miss Ya ~~ Love & Big Germ Free Hugs xox

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

We finally got some snow last night and this morning. I hope your cold goes away soon. Good Luck with your class, I hope everyone has a good time.

Prims By The Water said...

Lovin' all of your Valentine goodies Judy! Am going to try and make a Valentine tree like you have with the pattern I bought from your friend....was going to make a Halloween one and then a Christmas one...but still have not had time. lol. Take care, Janice