THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

HAVING FUN -

Yesterday I went to the store to "clean" but that didn't happen...I can get so side-tracked when I am there.  You know how it is...walking all the way to the Attic Studio when something gets your attention and you start playing and then go back downstairs only to realize that you FORGOT what you went "all the way up" to the attic for!  That's me, and that was me yesterday. 
I purchased some paper shred in "bulk" that I believe is just wonderful!  Tea Green, Plum and Kraft.  I made labels and couldn't wait to repackage it.  I call it "CRINKLES" and the colors are country prim and perfect for gift baskets, Easter baskets, filling flower pots of faux florals...so many uses. 
I want to display them in the Gift Wrapping Counter but Tony has to fix the "lights"...maybe today he can do that...(if I bug hard enough)!!
Also, a new potpourri named "Genevieve" is in the store....springtime fragrance and perfect for bedroom or bath!  Really nice to display in a pretty little bowl or saucer.
My advice for today -
One of the many signs we have for sale - now off I go to "FOLLOW MY BLISS" !!!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm guessing the store smells wonderful!

ctlogcabin said...

Oh all new "Stuff" Love the Tea Green & Kraft !! I could use a new smell in the Cabin lol !! I'm off to Follow MY Bliss I have a Fun Night planned out with my LifeLong Girl Friend,
good food & many laughs. xox

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Lovin your crickles!!!
Beth

Prims By The Water said...

Loving those Crinkles Judy! Stay warm, Janice