THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, January 20, 2012

FRIDAY...ALREADY??

Hard to believe how fast this week went.    I am feeling much better - thank goodness.   This evening is our Valentine Class and I am all excited to get together with some old and "new" friends.  Baked a Cream Cheese Pound Cake for our "get the glue out of your fingernails" break.   One of my favorite cakes in the whole world.   It will be a -  l o n g -  but  funfilled day.
They predicted some snow last evening but that didn't happen and I am truly hoping it doesn't happen sometime today - read were Erie, PA was getting pounded.  Saturday is suppose to be snowy and slushy but then turn to rain.  I am not a snow lover ESPECIALLY on the weekend when the store needs to be open with lots and lots of customers!
I am not quite "itchy" for spring yet - but one snow storm and it will do me in !!! (big smile)..You will walk into the store and it will be SPRING...!!
New Valentine goodies arrived from Helen Voytilla - those sweet little mice - !!  AND  Dianne Galloway's Valentine goodies are wonderful - here's a peek!
Helen's Valentine mice -

Dianne's Heart Pockets -
 and button hearts...(each button is sewn on)!
 ..and can't forget our Queen of Hearts in training...love love love!! (only two left)

Every day something new is arriving so be sure to stop in and see!
Slowly I am filling the chicken nester with vintage music sheets and old ledger pages...for your mixed media creations....some Valentine flash cards too for making tags etc.  Fun Stuff!!
Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

gail said...

Love, love, love it all! Have a great weekend!

Joanne said...

have a couple more hooked items for you - but don't know when I can get there! LOL

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Wonderful goodies you have there.
Have a good class tonight.
Blessings,
Susan

Prims By The Water said...

Just wonderful Judy! Take care and stay warm, Janice

Barbara said...

Love reading about the crafting class, Judy...looks like such fun! AND OH MY! I see that old wire display I've coveted for...hmmm...how many years? Since Morgantown? LOL I'm with you about the snow...ZERO inches is fine with me. Blessings from NC mountains.

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Barb...found one just like it in an antique mall in Stroudsburg, Pa and guess what...they would NOT part with it. Dang!!!! That display use to hold onions and potatoes in my kitchen...(big smile) much better use in the store. Hey...you never know!!! XO