THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, January 13, 2012

FRIDAY THE 13th -

Oh my!! - no ladders for you to walk under - no black cats or cracks in the sidewalks...just good luck charms in every nook and cranny.... Today is going to be YOUR lucky day if you stop at THE CINNAMON STICK.....!!!
I have always liked the number "13" - I don't know why but it seems to always be around me. (except for grandchildren - I have 12 blessings)!!

I know it is blustery and cold - but we will have some warm orange tea and cookies for you to enjoy while you shop.
The man in brown (UPS) will be coming this morning with boxes of goodies for me to share - I love when that big brown truck pulls into the parking lot - he brings me work but since the store is a "tad" bare with all the holiday goodies gone I am anxious for him to come!
Some Valentine treats are waiting for you too...


Hard to see but I stamped this vintage ice cream spoon with the word "LOVE"....some are for sale in the store $2.50 each!

3 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

the 13th is lucky in our family. My brothers twins (boy and girl) were born on May (Friday) 13th. They will be 18 this year!! After trying for 7 years, they were blessed with 2 :).
Love the little tea cup filled with the hearts Judy. Cute! Hope your store fills up today!

ctlogcabin said...

Judy, Everything looks so Sweet!! Love the Stamped Spoon and the Cup & Saucer with the Candy ... Oh My, my Grand-Girls would Love a trip through the Cinnamon Stick,
and Me I NEED one !!! :-)
Happy Friday the 13th Dolly !! xox

Mel said...

The number 13 has always been my favorite as well as our oldest daughters.

What lovely tea set you have filled with tiny hearts...cute!

The stamped spoon, how unique!

Mel