THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, January 16, 2012

EVERYTHING HAS A NEW HOME!!!

I finished....well I almost finished.  Every display piece is in it's new home!! (some pieces were only in their new home for a short time before they had to move to another new home)  All that is left to do is vacuum and mop the floors - iron some fabric for the windowsills and a shelf or two - ( I have TWO irons at the store- one in the basement and one in the attic studio...BOTH DIED)!  On my list of things to do tomorrow - along with bring more nails!
Some tweeking here and there - make up some new signage and TA-DA - the whole upstairs will be redone!  There are also some empty shelves which means I have to go "shopping" - WOOHOO! 
I didn't take any pictures today - just ran out of time.  I had Tony's van and had to leave to pick him up.  Of course I was there over 8 hours non-stop - It was fun though - except the hammer/thumb thing!  I don't ususally hit myself with the hammer but I suppose I was getting tired and I was using that big "man" hammer and not my sweet little girly hammer! (hurts like you know what)!!!
I will take lots of pictures tomorrow to show off all my hard work!  Can't wait for everyone to see!!
Yes Sharon - your table is still there waiting for you!! 

3 comments:

Angela said...

Glad you are finished with all that hard work. Have fun tomorrow. Can't wait to see pictures.
Angela

moosecraft said...

Whacking your thumb with a hammer is not fun! I hope it's better by today... I'm glad my little table is still there... it's supposed to have been in my wool room with a sewing machine on it by now... car needs fixin' again... so maybe next month... Looking forward to seeing the new look of the upstairs!

ctlogcabin said...

Would Love to see Pictures .. Would Love it Better if I could see it in Person. :-)
I Need Hearts ... I Need a Trip to the Cinnamon Stick !! xox