THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ALL DONE....

WHEW!!  Finished up around 1:30 pm and off I went to shower, change and get to the doctor's...still very sick but she (my sweet doctor) fixed me up GOOD with lots of meds and a "controlled substance" cough syrup!! (should sleep good tonight).
Here are some pics - Please overlook the empty shelves.  Lots of new goodies are on their way - I am soooo empty from the holidays with candles etc. 
This is standing at the steps looking in - (forget you see the box of stuff going back downstairs on the table)
The next four pictures are of the room that all the "stuff" got put in so I could rearrange the other two... First is standing in the doorway -



This WAS the Make-Do room and is now back to being the candle/stationary/glassware room!  Have a BIG candle order coming for those who are waiting...


 ...looking out into the new Threadgoodes room!!
The two little room doorways..(see how those floors shine..woohoo!!)
THE NEW CUTTING TABLE TONY MADE ME...!! It is perfect!
Behind this cupboard are the steps going downstairs.
The chicken nester will get filled lickety-split.  I have lots to put in there...


The "girls" must have had a "spat" cause this morning they were not on the step up together..oh well...
I'll get these shelves filled in no time...The door at the far right is to our Attic Studio...
AND .. Cash counters  - this is what is facing me tomorrow morning when I go in EARLY EARLY EARLY....geesch...am I the only person who has to make a mess to clean up a mess?????
I love how the upstairs looks now...I have plenty of room to fill all my dreams of what I want to do for 2012!!  Come see for yourself as we keep getting better and better.  XOXO


Now I am going to go take some of that "controlled substance" !!

5 comments:

PrimitiveHandmadesMercantile said...

Oh my Judy - sorry you aren't feeling 100% yet! Geez - get over it will you! You still get more accomplished being sick than I do not sick! I need to know your secret! The place looks awesome!

Joanne said...

oops sorry about that - i forgot to sign out of the selling blog!

moosecraft said...

You guys done good! Everything looks fabulous!!! Can't wait until I can get out there for a visit! Thanks for sharing pictures here... I do hope that controlled substance has you feeling better and dancing about in no time! :-)

Green Creek Primitives said...

Love your shop, wished I lived closer.Love all the dolls. Hope you are feeling better, been sick myself for 3 weeks, no fun. Take care, Vicky

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

What a beautiful shop! So many rooms and lots of inventory. Your floors are beautiful, I wish I had them in my house!
Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs,
Susan