THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, December 11, 2011

OH CHRISTMAS TREE....OH CHRISTMAS TREE....

...how beautiful your branches of paper curls are!!

Ooppps....one got alittle tipsy there....
 ...nice and clean ready to go...!!
 ...nice and messy creativity at work!!

...Leen making sure her tree sits nice and straight on the glittery tree stand!!

 ...Jim - making a tree for Laura (his daughter) as she couldn't come...what a great sport and I must add...his creativity was awesome!! (the white wire is from the cord coming from ceiling where we have outlets for the glue guns...cool huh!!)
Mom and Daughter - Cathie and Sara - very happy with their trees....who wouldn't be - they are perfect!
Patti...(Jim's wife) made a very curly tree...(I think she loved it)!!  I did!!
..then on to the "gift tags"...Beth is so creative and I love when she comes to classes...I always learn something new to add to my tags!!
Debbie...and she said she wasn't crafty...oh my!!  Her creations were way way way great!!! (look at that concentration)!!
 Leen and Beth deciding what trim to use...
...some finshed tags.. (decorated on both sides!!)
...Michelle will be happy I only have her hands in this pictures....she is my "groupie"...(Love you Michelle)!!!
What a fun class yesterday...honestly...I wish I could come up with more classes as I enjoy so much creating with others! 
I was busy making a tree too and didn't take pictures of all the trees finished....(sad about that) because the "forest of trees" was just beautiful !!  Thank you girls for a fun afternoon !!

6 comments:

Joanne said...

ohhhh i can feel the fun from the pictures! Looked like a wonderful group! Great pics

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

What fun !!! Those are such cuteness little trees !

Raymond Homestead said...

Looks like lots of fun! Wish there was something like that around here!

ctlogcabin said...

Another Fun Class ... Love the Trees & Tags ... oh the one with Santa &
the Jingle Bell, so Sweet !!
Will give you a call this week.
Christmas Hugs ~~ xox

Prims By The Water said...

What fun all must have had making those cute little trees Judy. I wish your store was in Michigan! Take care and Christmas Blessings to you and your family, Janice

Nettie said...

Judy looks like everone had a great time.
Nettie