THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, December 18, 2011

IS IT REALLY ONE WEEK AWAY??

Yeppers it is!!  Reality hitting me smack in the face - it is going to be a very busy week.   All the gifts are "purchased", now to the wrapping and the grocery shopping and the preparing - I KNOW we are all in the same room looking for the door (big smile)...however it is time to lock myself in and stop playing - OH NO!! not yet - I have the "gift exchange" with my friends tomorrow night.  All these gals are professionals who work full time jobs so I know I am not the only one "squirming" right now.....(except Vicki - Miss Organization to the max - remember pics of her studio from last year!! I need some lessons from her))!!  I have figured out the wrapping (plain and simple was the way to go) - I have yet to do that.  I will head to the store early this morning and get started !! 
Luckily I AM NOT YET OVERWHELMED!
The store still has some great Christmas and gift goodies for you but it is looking quite different than it did the beginning of the month.  To be honest I am "ready" to redo the whole store.    I have Valentines on my mind and am anxious to get working on them (mantra...one thing at a time Judy, one thing at a time)!!  We are also going to "redo" the upstairs (seems I do this every January)...Our Make-Do room has outgrown itself and I have to firgure just how I can make more room when there is NO more room to make...(but  I CAN do it - grinning)!
Wishing a week of "merriment" to everyone reading this!!!! XO
Flash card Garlands - by Vicki Schubert
Winter Wonderland wallhanging - hand stitched by Terri Leamer

3 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

It's an whirlwind of activity this time of year. I'm looking for the door, too. I just found out I've got houseguests for the holidays. WooHoo.
And our house is in the process of a major renovation, where are these people going to sleep?
I love the flash card garland.
Merry Christmas,
Susan

Joanne said...

My heads spinning....valentines!

ctlogcabin said...

LOLOLOL to Joanne's Comment !!!
Got the Best Wrapping Paper at the Dollar Store ... all Wrapped and Ribboned ... now on to the Baking. :-)
Big Christmas Hugs ~~ xox