THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GOING, GOING, GOING - GONE!!

Yesterday Tony and I went antiquing and had a really nice day together.  We haven't done that for quite awhile as he has been working with our son.   Not tons was to be found but we did bring home some prizes!!
Today - oh my - all I can say is it is still Christmas on the outside on Star Road but inside...it is all gone!!! I kept looking for more to put away but we had a really nice season and there was not a whole bunch left - so it is asleep for the next 10 months....shhhhhhh !!! 
I am really, really trying to be more organized this coming year - but to look at the store right now...yikes...not so organized!  I must go in early tomorrow and clean up the faux snow I sprinkled everywhere (hindsight) and all the sparkly glitter  (remember those red and silver stars and star garlands...hmmmmm - glitter here and there and everywhere) - of course if you purchased one or two or three you know exactly what I am talking about!  Lucky I am a "fan" of glitter! (and the next holiday is filled with red glitter too) !!
The vacuum is sitting in the middle of the floor...Valentine fabric is waiting to be ironed and displayed...and now I am going to go sew up some hearts - the next six weeks will be filled with lots of LOVE!!

3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

You and I must be on the same page Judy. I started working on Valentine hearts, cupid peppermint sticks and cupids. Take care and Happy New Year! Janice

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

I'm ready for some new items especially Spring, bunnies and Americana.

Joanne said...

Happy New Year!