THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

FUN NIGHT WITH FRIENDS...

Sorry about the delay...but my camera was not working - and then I left it at Vicki's. Picked it up yesterday and can now show you our exchange gifts.
 First - what a great time we had. Vicki's house is ..I don't know how to describe it...It sparkled from the moment you parked the car - the whole outside was lit up with tea lights in jars - along the sidewalk, hanging from the trees...made you wonder how the inside could be more magical - it was !

Vicki's hubby sent me lots of pictures (since my camera was not behaving) and I will post them later on my PT - but for now...here is a couple teasers of Vicki's Christmas house - this is just a "drop in the hat" !!
US!! (Vicki is in the white)
 ..the dining room
 my favorite !!!  I want those metal letters...and the music valance and the white gloves...oh the gloves filled with sparkles!!
from Dianne...
 ...from Brenda - cookie tin filled with the sweetest arrangement of Christmas wishes.
...Cinderella's slipper  -  from Bev - the heel is SOLID BLING!!
 ...from Mona - antique clock face with...
...a vintage paper fan and old corsage
...a paper studded mannequin from Sharon...AND
one from Vicki too.....LOL!!  Great artists think alike !!!
 ...and mine - along with -
...
three music sheet birds ornies  (idea came from Jill Peterson's "Tis the Season book with James Cramer)
...and Vicki's hostess gift waiting for us on each of our plates - a tiny pin cushion.  The top is a vintage lid to a salt shaker , alittle bling and lace and old hat pins and button! 
the place settings...
..our "place cards" were CHOCOLATE scrabble squares - honest...CHOCOLATE!!!
I am so blessed to have wonderful (and creative) friends...we always have a good time...and I didn't even tell you what we ate yet...!!!! 
Will get the rest of the pictures on my PT - gotta get ready for work...the countdown begins !!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

I loved to see your beautfiul Christmas pictures and of all your friends.
I also loved the place setting and how you spelled out their names, AWESOME idea!!!

Merry Christmas to your family from my family!
Tricia XO

earlene said...

WOW!!!
So talented and very beautiful!!1
Merry Christmas

Jennifer said...

oh how FUN! such unique gifts!

Jennifer

Joanne said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww can you say overboard - everything is great!