THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, December 24, 2011

FOR THE BELIEVERS...

Joanne - who helps me in the store - went to the store today to pick up a couple things while we were closed....this is her report to me!!!

 It was so funny - when I went in your store - I opened the door and there was dust bunnies flying in the air - millions of them - the sun was coming thru - I thought that was odd since the store was unmanned!  Then I decided to say "Merry Christmas" out loud and they (the dust)  began to twinkle - I swear it! Okay - I'm sure it was just the sun and a car going by but I'm going to believe there was a holiday party going on there and everyone was in a festive mood! 

I'm going to make a true believer of her yet...of the "spirits and fairies" that love THE CINNAMON STICK!!
We are home from our Christmas Eve partying and resting up to do it all over again tomorrow ! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

3 comments:

Carol Stuck said...

Hmmmm.....I love a mystery. Especially one involving fairies:-)

Merry christmas!!

hugs,
Carol

Joanne said...

LOL Honestly - it was like lights twinkling on a tree for a few seconds - I first backed-out thinking I was nuts! But it is a "magical" season so stayed a minute to grab my things and then said Merry Christmas again and locked the door!

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Merry Christmas!

Carmen and the Primcats