THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DID (ALMOST) ALL MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING TODAY!!

What a "fruitful" day...finished up the HARD part of my Christmas exchange with the girls - (that was a biggy) and just have to add the "finishing" touches, decide HOW to wrap them, and make my tags (and I have till next Monday woohooo!!!)
Got all but two of the grands finished - and will do that tomorrow after work...nothing wrapped but that won't be hard (although I make a mess when wrapping) LOL!!
Still have Tony to buy for but I am letting him pick it out - SO - HURRAH FOR ME!!

This is what we will be serving tomorrow at the store -
 CRANBERRY HERBAL DIP MIX from Castle Creek Farms...located in Dillsburg, PA.  This package makes "3" separate servings and is the most popular for the holidays!!  Lots of cransberries already included and by adding some cream cheese, pecans and orange juice it is quite the "gourmet" spread !!
SECOND FAVORITE FOR THE HOLIDAYS -
Crouthandel's Sweet Pepper Mix - adding cream cheese and alittle sour cream...oh my!!  This is a year round favorite!!
...of course you have all these to choose from....all our dips/spreads are top of the line delicious!!!

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Love the Cranberry Dip Mix ... but really Love every one I have ever tried ... Great Line my Family loves them all !! Good for you .... getting most of your shopping done !!
Big Warm Hugs ~~ xox