THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, December 29, 2011

BUSY-BUSY-BUSY-----REDOING-REDOING-REDOING !!

I have to say I am one of the "best" mess makers....but I am having fun !!  The store is starting to look alittle better - I have all the display pieces where (I think) they should be - sometimes it is hard to make it work with the two large pieces (and counter) that have to stay where they are! (I could move the old gift wrapping display piece but I don't think I could talk Tony into it again - it is huge and heavy)!!
I sold Valentines goodies today...and worked on a Valentine card for our first class of 2012!! My back counter is a serious mess though, I really should spend some time "getting organized"!  One of my New Year's resolutions...(but hey - it ain't New Year's yet - right!!)
I wanted to share pictures of my handsome grandsons and beautiful granddaughters - this is their Christmas cards - each year I transfer the pictures onto muslin and make an ornament for each family  - they are getting quite a good collection now!  My DIL hung all handmade ornies from the kids on their tree this year along with the pillow ornies...It was a really fun "memory" tree!
My daughter and SIL's FOUR boys...
..and my son's and DIL's five!!
I am blessed.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

What beautiful grandchildren you have. The ornies with their photos
are a great idea. They will always
have them to mark each year in their lives growing up. It's a wonderful
idea.

Penny said...

Beautiful family!!

ctlogcabin said...

Creative, Beautiful, Mess Maker,
Judy ... you are the Best !!!
God Bless your Grands & their Parents they are all so Beautiful/Handsome !!
Love & Hugs xox