THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, December 2, 2011

BRRRRR....it's cold outside!

December has come in like a lamb....but didn't stay that way...icy windows this morning...brrrrr!  The sun is shining brightly so I am sure all will melt before I have to leave for the store and scrape those car windows.
I have been busy getting ready for our 5th Annual Sleigh Ride Event...starting today we, along with the 3 other stores, will have specials thru-out our stores and fun happenings all weekend!  I like to keep the "specials" a surprise until you come - today is a good one !!
Hot Pockets are ready for the oven tomorrow morning...(I am lucky to have an automatic timer on the oven so it goes on while I am still sleeping...(love) !! 
YIKES...that we (meaning Tony) my fault though, broke the heat lamp that keeps the popcorn warm and delicious...he is trying to locate one today...not even sure where to look!  Sigh!  Always something to keep me on my toes.
Some new old treasures are being added today too....Hoping you get the chance to visit this weekend and enjoy our hospitality!!  Get your "SLEIGH" stamped by each store and enter to win one of FIVE gift certificates from the store of your choice...Merry Christmas!!!

...a hint!!

No comments: