THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, November 18, 2011

SUNNY AND COLD..

...a perfect shopping day.   Lots of sunshine...a store filled with Christmas cheer.. holly jolly Christmas Carols to hum along to (or sing outloud)...warm orange tea and cookies...nibbles thru-out the store to sample...jingle bells ringing...and a storekeeper who loves her job!   Come for a visit!!!  So much to see!!








...and a Baker's Table arriving late this afternoon....white agate top - two bins - Now where in the heck will it fit????

8 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Lots of goodies!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I'm sure you'll find the perfect spot for the baker's table. Everything looks so festive. One of these days... Dawn

moosecraft said...

Don't let me leave your store tomorrow without looking at that hurricane lamp! And some fresh greens... and those mica flakes!!! Oooooh! I can hardly wait to get there!

Olde Spoon River Homestead said...

Don't you just love the cold and sunny thing!!!! lol it reminds me of winter and summer toghether my kids call it swinter!!!!lol!!!! love all your awesome goodies!!!!

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Judy, You have mica flakes????
What size??? How much???

Lois

Snowgirl said...

Hi there, WOW! You have some wonderful things there. :) I was just thinking about how cold I am and your first photo warmed me up a bit.:) We are cold here because we had big winds during the night that I guess got down our little chimney and blew out the pilot light on our furnace. It is very old and I am not sure how to relight it and I don't want to blow the place up so we are waiting for some one to come over a fix it.
Anyway, I love your blog I love all your photos. I have just started a blog if you or anyone else are interested in stopping you are welcome. The url is: http://throughthewoods2.blogspot.com As I said I just started it so I do have some work to do. :) Oh and I am following your blog now. :) Have a great weekend. Take care, Janet

Joanne said...

Can't wait to see the table!

ctlogcabin said...

Oh how I wish I could walk in your door today !! Still no phone ... have a Great Week-End !! xox