THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SOME DAYS I SPARKLE...

...and today is one of them!  I love mica flakes - glitter - tinsel - and shiny glass balls!!!  I love vintage Christmas ornaments, little houses with snow on the rooftops and little snow laden pine trees.  Bright red ribbons,  red berries on dark green holly boughs, shiny silver stars and pure white angel wings....ahhh yes this is Christmas!!  Cards that shimmer in the candlelight, stockings with names written in white with alittle glitter to make them shine and fresh pine needles everywhere!!!

I think the Christmas Fairy has captured me......XO

2 comments:

Violet said...

I couldn't agree more!

Every year I tell myself that I need to start making decorations and Christmas related projects on January 1st!

Love your site, thanks for the fun post! ~Violet~

Ginny said...

I think that Christmas fairy sprinkled a little too much on you, lol. Hope you & Tony are well.