THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, November 17, 2011

SCROOGE !!!

NOT ME...I don't think anyone would EVER call me Scrooge !! (well maybe my son when he was 10 and his Christmas list was longer than a yardstick)!!  Now he has "5" of his own to deal with and their lists....paybacks!!
Here is the most "charming" Scrooge I have ever seen.....handmade by Helen Voytilla - with love (you can just tell)!!
 ..in red ticking or tan ticking!

 See that darling little mouse in his pocket...handsewn and stuffed...with tiny ears...so dang cute!!
 I had to purchase $20 worth of candy this morning to display this old cobbler's cast iron nail holder....(not the original base but it works fine and spins so you can try every different kind of Christmas candy)!!  For  $48. it can sit on your table!!!!!
Had to show you Joanne's rug hooked Santa pillow....I love Santas !!!  $32.
It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only one week away....it is one of my favorite holidays...we all get together and eat, drink and make merry!!

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Cutest Scrooge ever! Lookin' great! Dawn

earlene said...

Very cute scrooges.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Earlene

moosecraft said...

Those Scrooge's look like they are really walking! Cute! I'll be there visiting Saturday!!!! I'm looking forward to it!

Joanne said...

Love the Scrooges! Something new and different and cool!