THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, November 20, 2011

SATURDAY'S WOOL FEATHER TREE CLASS..

Here are some pictures of Saturday's class....I didn't get to spend much time "having fun" with everyone as the store was busy and Tony had a previous engagement so he couldn't come help out.  I know I missed some good times - It looks like they were very "into" making their trees !! 

Joanne greeting everyone and giving the instructions -
Joanne must have said something funny....(she has a great sense of humor)!!
 ....time to get serious

 ..and now we will twirl
...glue and twirl...glue and twirl
...still smiling
I didn't get a picture of the finished trees...(sad face)...It was a beautiful Saturday in PA and customers were out shopping the many "happenings" that were going on!
Terri Leamer....one of the gals who brings me wonderful creations - brought in these stockings on Friday...
Wool Penny Stockings...Stars - Holly - and Pennies - they are beautiful in the picture but you should see them in person...beautiful works of art!
These are smaller muslin stockings - aged slightly, and the candy cane is red and white vintage rick-rack braided together - Terri has a vintage apron that she saw this "technique" on and decided to try it herself...not as easy as it sounds but the outcome is wonderful!

...take some time to stop in and see all our new goodies!!

2 comments:

ann hermes said...

Looks like fun. I love the wool stockings. I spent yesterday vending at the north Penn holiday craft market. Sales were good, but off from last year. My loyal repeat customers came, though!

moosecraft said...

I had a very fun time visiting yesterday! Love my Santas and red velvet... Mmmmm... going to be making a feather tree today! I'm thinking I may have found a place for that white table you have upstairs... ;-)