THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, November 3, 2011

READY...SET...GO !!

Morning of  Christmas open house....
Up early...
.....anxiety and excitement stirring within...
Reflecting...
.....very happy with our offerings !
Last minute...
.....clean bathroom and finish decorating it - set up back porch - write new message on slateboard - set out the sweet treats.
Hope you can visit....



4 comments:

Cathie said...

Good luck today Judy! I'm sure the store looks amazing. I'm sorry to have to miss it but I'm still cleaning up from our power outage. Cleaned the frigs and freezers out yesterday and must replenish today. Painful to lose all that food. The trash truck is here as I type this. So best wishes for a splendid open house. I'll see you tomorrow. XOXOX Cathie

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Grrr, wish I lived closer!!! Everything looks wonderful Judy! It's going to be a huge success for you :) Love that snowmboy rug!

Cabin Fever Primitives said...

I always enjoy viewing your store, it looks amazing, wishing you all a fun day. So sad I live too far, maybe someday...
Connie

The Country Nest said...

The store looks devine, wish I lived closer.....