THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

...MUST HAVE LOST SOME SPARKLE

...cause when I went to the store this morning (to clean, price and display) - I went to the Post Office first and this is what I saw as I stepped out of the car...
Thank goodness I had a pair of old shoes at the store (that matched)!!!... as I had so many errands to run this afternoon!!!  Maybe Ginny (comment previous post) is right!!! 

9 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Oh Judy I feel your pain. That happened to me once. I went to work in a blue and black pair of shoes. I had to have a family member bring me a match. Take care, Janice

Snowgirl said...

Hi Judy, I guess things like that happen sometimes. I have done it with one black and one dark blue sock.
When I was in Italy back in the 1982-84, my friend and I wore each others shoes. Well, I wore one of her's and one of mine and she did the same thing. On purpose. The bus drivers looked at us like we were nuts. " Those crazy American girls"
LOL Take care, Janet

Ginny said...

OMG!! Yes, Judy you have had too much sparkle!! But, I love you and all of your posts. Don't ever change girlfriend!!

Penny said...

Oh.... this made me laugh!! I have done the same thing, and my husband has, too! I do believe my husband had to go through the day at work like that!! Good thing he doesn't get embarrassed too easily!
Things do get crazy from time to time, don't they?!!

Jenny said...

Well, at least you remembered to put shoes on....Love it! Made me laugh!

ctlogcabin said...

LOLOLOL Made my night ... I Love it you are right in step with the kids different sock, different shoes .... you are a rockin granny.
Both shoes are cute and so are you.
Love & Hugs ~~ xox

Holly Hills Primitives said...

How funny - I needed a good laugh tonight. See what happens to shopkeepers during the holidays!!!??? Have a great week, Dawn

Joanne said...

hahahahha this is so funny cause i've done - and i've done it with my socks more often than i care to remember! Too cute!

Kitty said...

I am busting up right now! That is hilarious! That's what happens to one busy, buys lady! thanks for the giggle! :)