THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MORNING MESSES....

One last day.....and so much to finish.   I have tons of pricing to do....Joanne brought me the "bestest" hooked rugs and pillows - just wait till you see them.  Tried to get pictures but my camera was acting up....(I know it's me...but I don't know what I do to make it misbehave)!!  Last evening Dianne brought me the "jolliest" of Santa's....can't wait to decorate the store with them today (also need pricing) - hopefully I got the camera working "properly" and will have lots of pictures to share....
Still.....my last order....the one I need to decorate the back porch and the tree.....has not arrived....I know you are all sending wishes to me that it will come TODAY!!
Just took the last batch of chocolate chip cookies from the oven....going to load up the car and be on my way...
Oh yeah...the Winter Issue of "A Simple Life" arrived yesterday......a GREAT issue!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

So wish I could be there for open house. Sounds like it is going to be great. Sure hope you get pictures to share. \
Angela

Joanne said...

The store is looking great for sure! Lots of work but I'm sure it will be magical for your Open House